Business Development Manager/Executive
- Client Interaction & Lead Generation
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Bidding on online portals like oDesk, eLance, Freelancer, etc
- Identify, create and pursue new business opportunities and clients
- Experience with interacting with clients in US, UK, Australia Countries
Responsibilities and Duties
- To communicate with prospective clients.
- Identify new business through various channels
- To maintain a good working relationship with new contact /existing clients
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of Popular Web Technologies
- Knowledge of IT will be preferred
- Preferably be from a technical background (IT Industry)
Years ago back education industry was lacking behind with the useful utility which is most required for the education sector to boom in the scenario. But with a boom in technology nowadays, there are many useful tools and software are available with the...
Social Media and Digital Advertising Brings Your Customers Home There has never been a time when you can reach customers and potential customers more easily than today. Gone are the days where blanket paper directory marketing or flyers through letter boxes were the...
Yes, Freelancer marketplace helps small businesses to grow. Building a business is challenging especially when you are managing with a small team and a limited budget. Oftentimes, small businesses have to embrace growth initiatives because they just haven’t enough...