Business Development Manager/Executive
- Client Interaction & Lead Generation
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Bidding on online portals like oDesk, eLance, Freelancer, etc
- Identify, create and pursue new business opportunities and clients
- Experience with interacting with clients in US, UK, Australia Countries
Responsibilities and Duties
- To communicate with prospective clients.
- Identify new business through various channels
- To maintain a good working relationship with new contact /existing clients
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of Popular Web Technologies
- Knowledge of IT will be preferred
- Preferably be from a technical background (IT Industry)
Yes, Freelancer marketplace helps small businesses to grow. Building a business is challenging especially when you are managing with a small team and a limited budget. Oftentimes, small businesses have to embrace growth initiatives because they just haven’t enough...
To capture the hearts and minds of your customers you need to understand “Why?” they are or will become your customers. The easiest way to understand why your customers come to you is to ask yourself the same fundamental question – “Why?”. Why do I do what I do? If...
Should I choose Facebook or Google? We’ve established the starting point for our digital journey. We know who your customers are. You’ve even set your digital marketing goals you want to achieve. Now the decision is what channels do we use to reach our customers, to...