Sr. & Jr. PHP /Wordperss/Laraval/CI Developer
- Communicates and enforces coding standards
- Manages resources within budget and project schedule
- Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Assist in building core development teams, motivating and mentoring them
- Report to Senior Developer/ Project Manager on Timelines and SLA- s
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
Skills And Qualifications
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Solid experience in design, coding, unit testing and debugging
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Should have experience with WordPress ,Joomla or any other CMS
- Understand the business requirements, and translate them into websites / web application
Yes, Freelancer marketplace helps small businesses to grow. Building a business is challenging especially when you are managing with a small team and a limited budget. Oftentimes, small businesses have to embrace growth initiatives because they just haven’t enough...
To capture the hearts and minds of your customers you need to understand “Why?” they are or will become your customers. The easiest way to understand why your customers come to you is to ask yourself the same fundamental question – “Why?”. Why do I do what I do? If...
Should I choose Facebook or Google? We’ve established the starting point for our digital journey. We know who your customers are. You’ve even set your digital marketing goals you want to achieve. Now the decision is what channels do we use to reach our customers, to...